|Goan Beef Jeerem Meerem|
1 kilogram beef (cut into small/thick 1" cubes)
1 large onion chopped fine
5 green chilies
1 tablespoon Tempero Cheiroso powder (Tempero Cheiroso Recipe)
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon ginger/garlic paste
salt to taste
1. Prep your spices before you begin to save time.
2. Marinate the meat with the onion, tempero cheiroso, ginger/garlic and vinegar for a couple hours.
3. Heat some oil in a pan, and add the marinated meat. Cook for around 10 minutes or so on high heat.
4. Add the chopped green chilies next and cook for a couple more minutes.
5. Add salt and around 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook on low heat until the meat is completely tender.
6. Serve hot with steamed rice or bread.