A fish fry recipe using Goan Green Masala as the marinade. Ingredients
4 mahi mahi filets, or any other fish that you prefer
3 - 4 tablespoon goan green masala (goan green masala recipe)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup semolina (rawa)
oil for frying
salad as accompanimentDirections
1. Clean, wash and dry the fish filets. Lightly score them on both sides as this will help the marinade absorb better.
2. Mix the salt with the green masala paste.
3. Apply the marinade to the fish filets, making sure to work it into the slits you've made in the fish. Leave aside to marinate for 30 minutes or so.
4. Prep your salad while waiting for the fish to get ready.
5. Heat a little oil in a pan (preferably non-stick), dredge the marinated filets in semolina and add the fish to the pan.
6. Fry on medium heat until the fish is cooked and you end up with a nice and crisp exterior. Remove from heat and place on paper napkin to get rid of excess oil.
7. Plate and serve.
Please feel free to reach out to me with feedback and/or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find/follow me on the following social networks:
Post a Comment