|Goan Recheado Shrimp|
1 pound shrimp (21-25 per pound size)
3 - 4 tablespoon recheado masala (recheado masala recipe)
2 medium onions (chopped in large cubes)
oil for frying
salt to taste
Recheado shrimp directions:
1. Prep your ingredients and spices before you begin to save time while cooking.
2. Marinate the shrimp for an hour with a teaspoon of salt and about half of the recheado masala paste.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and add the marinated shrimp along with the rest of the recheado masala. Fry on high heat for a few minutes.
4. Once the shrimp are well coated with the masala, and partially cooked, remove shrimp from the pan and keep aside.
5. Add the cubed onions to the same pan, and stir fry until almost fully cooked.
6. Add the shrimp back to the pan along with half cup water, and stir fry until the shrimp are fully cooked. Check for salt, and add as required.
7. Plate and serve.