|Goan Pork Roast Chilli Fry|
2 cups roast pork
2 medium onion (chopped or sliced)
1 cup fried potatoes (cut in large cubes)
4 cloves garlic (chopped fine)
2" ginger (chopped or sliced)
4 chilies (green or red)
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 cup cilantro
salt to taste
lime or vinegar to taste
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 cup tomato (chopped)
1. Prep your spices before you begin to save time.
2. Saute the onion, chilies, ginger and garlic in a very hot pan. This is when you would want to add the optional chopped tomato as well.
3. Add the roast pork to the mix when the onions start to soften. This is also when you would want to add the turmeric and optional garam masala to the mix.
4. Stir-fry for a few minutes and then add the potatoes.
5. Once the potatoes are mixed in, add the chopped cilantro to the mix.
6. Squeeze some lime or add a dash of vinegar to the dish, give it a quick stir and you are done!
Serve hot with bread. Enjoy!