|Goan Shrimp Chilli Fry|
300 grams shrimp
1 teaspoon ginger/garlic paste
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 onion (chopped fine)
2 green chilies (chopped fine or slit in half)
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
1-2 tablespoon vinegar
salt to taste
1. Clean, wash and marinate 300gms of shrimp for 1/2 hour with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp of ginger/garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
2. Chop and sauté the onions with slit green chilies.
3. Once the onions turn brown, add 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
4. Fry for a bit and then add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes.
5. Once dry, turn up the heat and add the marinated shrimp.
6. Stir fry for a few minutes till the shrimp are cooked and add vinegar and salt to taste. Enjoy!!
Post a Comment